Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Please Let Me Never See This Myself

So a friend posted this picture of what her husband saw at the bus stop earlier this week in Singapore and it almost gave me a heart attack.  At first I thought it was a joke until another acquaintance posted a picture of a similar snake that she saw while out biking.

I went for my first run on the streets of Singapore this morning (in the rain no less) and you can be assured I examine every twig on the sidewalk and every suspicious looking leaf to determine if it might be the tail of something that looked like this!  I may have been a farm girl but the worst thing we saw were 6 foot black snakes that you could pick up by the tail!  Think I would eave this one alone!

 Please note - this was at a bus stop I had been to the day before....
 .... I guess I naively assumed that you didn't see these sorts of things in a big city!!  When the acquaintance was biking a few days after later, the snake she saw was across the sidewalk.  Said she just turned around and discontinued that bike ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment